LET ME SHOW YOU HARDCORE HACK AND SLASH
Shadow Slayer is a 2D action RPG with a dark atmosphere. A world invaded by darkness. A once-defeated hero struggles to regain a peaceful world. Cut through Zubazuba and the hordes of undead! And drive away with magic!
STYLISH COMBO ACTIVATION WITH EASY OPERATION!
A sister with a high degree of exposure is in charge of magic. Move freely on a virtual pad and use your attacks and skills to destroy hordes of enemies. It is a specification that a combo is activated by a simple operation such as a long press. Multiple characters are prepared, and RPG-like training elements also power up weapons, armor, and unlock skills.
I can feel the influence of Japanese anime in some way. I’m happy to be able to use 2 male and female characters from the beginning. You should be able to play confidently because it’s a Japanese anime-like pattern. The training system also has a so-called hack-and-slash element where you have to play many times and equip yourself with equipment, so playing repeatedly and examining the equipment was fun.
KILL ENEMIES WITH EXHILARATING COMBOS
If you get stronger, you can beat up a group of enemies! The graphics may not be flashy or beautiful, but the exhilarating feeling of defeating a group of enemies at once was implemented properly. It is a little disappointing that it does not support Japanese. However, the story elements are weak, and the system is simple, so it should be easy to play. It would be nice to pay attention only to the surroundings of billing and play.
- Meet the hero in the dark world where the undead is rampant!
- It’s disappointing that there’s no translation for a Japanese-style graphic.
- A fierce battle with the vicious undead night! This is a losing event.
- Learn skills and get stronger with weapons and armor!
- Apparently, this game is made by a Vietnamese developer.
- But even overseas, they call it “GACHA”.
- Two characters are unlocked from the start.
- Apparently, the other characters are also Coming Soon… let’s wait for the update.
- Can’t wait to see what the unlocked skills look like.
- I wish the production were a little more elaborate, but it’s enjoyable enough.
EARLY STAGE TIPS
Collect and strengthen equipment to power up! The most confusing thing, in the beginning, was when I was blocked by an ivy-like object and couldn’t move forward. There was only an enemy behind me, so let’s get rid of it properly. Watch various bonuses (including video ads) and pull the gacha. After that, if you play repeatedly, you can collect weapons and armor and raise your status.
ATTACK IS THE BEST DEFENSE! MAYBE
Aim to get ★3 in each stage. The enemy also shoots projectiles from a distance, gradually reducing its physical strength. The nasty guys have no choice but to attack this one too. The speedy development of the game is attractive. If you think the enemies are getting stronger, go around the cleared stages and collect items and stars.