Tallowmere is the game that will give you the feeling of being alone and keep it with you the whole time. Both add to your character’s fear and create a huge incentive to get them out of this situation as soon as possible.
SPECIAL CONTEXT OF THE GAME
The main character of Tallowmere is a little girl. She is living in an unpleasant reality in which a chain of unexpected events occurs instantly, one after another. A significant number of unexplained disappearances occurred. They were last seen scattering one by one when they opened the door of a pitch-black cave that no one had tried to explore. There was once an evil witch known simply as “Lady Tallowmere,” or so legend has it. She is skilled at drawing innocent young people into her labyrinthine castle full of traps and darkness.
EXCITING ACTION GAMEPLAY
Tallowmere is a dungeon crawler action RPG platformer game about gameplay. Dungeons are designed to connect and branch out incredibly surprisingly, which is one of the game’s many strengths. Rooms are procedurally generated and constantly changing as you explore them; the one in the back is always larger than the one in the front, allowing the game to continue indefinitely. To impress Lady Tallowmere, you should have plenty of battle scars.
In that situation, our main character is quite hot-tempered. Because your character is so low-level compared to the rest of the dungeon, you can sometimes feel lost. Because there is no road with me, I will be a bright beacon along the way. It’s natural to worry about this at first. However, as you complete the game and become more familiar with its controls, you’ll see why this game stands out from countless other dungeon exploration simulation games. The feeling of being pinched and needing to get out of there safely drove each player until the last minute.
COLLECT PRECIOUS ITEMS
You must keep moving as you follow the protagonist through a series of gloomy rooms to avoid getting trapped in countless traps, traverse many tunnels, fight many enemies and collect essential items for further progress. Tallowmere currently has seven award tiers, from Basic to Otherworldly. The more equipment you collect along the way, the more you have an advantage in the fight. Regularly updating your shield will protect you from the onslaught of hostile fire and attacks.
- Procedurally generated levels: The dungeon in Tallowmere is different every time you play, making each playthrough unique.
- Rogue-like gameplay: Tallowmere is a rogue-like game, meaning that you have to start over from the beginning when you die.
- Permanent death: When you die in Tallowmere, your character is gone forever. This adds to the game’s challenge and makes it all the more rewarding when you finally succeed.
- Permadeath choices: Some choices can be made in the game with permanent consequences.
- Wide range of weapons and items: Tallowmere has a wide range of weapons and items, including swords, bows, wands, bombs, and potions, which can defeat enemies and overcome obstacles.
- Boss battles: There are several challenging boss battles in Tallowmere, which require skill and strategy to overcome.
- Multiplayer: Tallowmere supports local co-op multiplayer, allowing you to play with a friend on the same computer.
- Secret areas: There are hidden areas in Tallowmere that can be discovered carefully.
- Achievements: Tallowmere features a variety of achievements to unlock, adding to the game’s replayability.
- High difficulty: Tallowmere is a very challenging game, with difficulty that ramps up quickly. Players must be skilled and patient to progress through the game.