The Phonto app is really simple to use, and it lets you to add text, apply filters, trim the shot, and add things, as well as providing other style and editing options. From the app, you have the option of accessing the camera, the camera roll, or creating a new picture and starting to add various features to it from there.
It couldn’t be much simpler to add text to the photographs. You choose the picture and then select the “Add Text” option from the drop-down menu. Once the required text has been chosen, begin inputting it. The font selection in any picture editing tool is by far the most comprehensive you’ll find on the market. Phonto is an app available for iOS and Android smartphones.
- There are more than 400 typefaces accessible, and you may add other fonts if you like.
- Text size, color, and gradient may all be customized.
- The stroke, shadow, and background color of the text may all be customized.
- A text box may be rotated, and it can also be put on a curve or from a viewpoint.
- Text kerning and line spacing may both be changed on the fly.
- Parts of the text may be removed.
- The topic of the image may be changed.
- There are many shapes to choose from (balloon, rectangle, star, and heart).
- The background picture may be changed.
- Not only can you use photos to write words, but you can also use simple images to create text.
- Photos may be shared on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.