From 2009 to 2010, Plants vs. Zombies is a famous defense strategy game series with versions for Windows and Mac OS X computers. After the success of Plants vs. The first Zombies, the second part, Plants vs Zombies™ 2, came out three years later, to the delight of many gamers worldwide.
GO BACK TO ANCIENT EGYPT
The setting of Plants vs Zombies™ 2 is developed based on the original setting of the first version. In it, the zombies attack the city and try to come to your house to eat your brain. You will be turned into the house owner, and your job is to plant unique plants to kill the zombies before they enter. Then you stumble back into the past in ancient Egypt, where you find 10 Keys to Space.
It has taken you and the house to places past and future, like ancient Egypt, pirate waters, and a mysterious city. Usually, there will be 25 to 38 levels of increasing difficulty in each land. You will have to defend yourself from attacks from zombies worldwide, which will cause stronger zombies and new crops to appear. You must complete each stage to move on to the next and gain access to new crops.
MORE DIVERSE GAMEPLAY
In part 1, you must kill all the zombies to go to the next level. In Part 2, you have to do more. The developer has added requirements to make the game more exciting and challenging. On some levels, you must collect a certain amount of sun, make sure no zombies step on the flower row, or plant the required number of plants. In addition, unlike part 1, most levels are in the form of a map, so you can know where you are and what the goal is.
In addition, Zombies are much more robust in this game version than in the first version. Different types of aggressive, dangerous zombies are ready to attack your house. There may be sun god zombies that can steal your sun, tombstone zombies, or even giant zombies. The publisher has considered each type of tree’s ability, so there will be no redundant trees. If you don’t want to be eaten by zombies, you must choose the right plant based on what you see on the screen.
SOME SPECIAL SKILLS
The gameplay in Plants vs. ZombiesTM 2 is much more interesting than in part 1 because the plants now have their own “killer” skills. You will find magic clover all over the game. When these leaves are placed on a particular plant, they help that plant do wonders, the same way energy drinks do. For example, using Sunflower will give you more sun, while using Pea will fire bullets faster and more. You will also get your support skills, which are of three types: knockdown, freeze, and electric shock. You can’t collect these skills and have to spend money to use them, but the power they give you is terrifying.
IMPROVED GRAPHICS THAN BEFORE
Graphics in Plants vs. Zombies 2 is very different from the graphics in the first version, with more effects and brighter colors. The movement of the game is very smooth and gentle and rarely lags when playing. This time, the game also put a lot of effort into the sound. Each land you visit has sound effects that excite players when fighting. The game has many lively sounds, such as zombies eating and bullets exploding, making you feel like you are in a real zombie movie.
- Wide variety of different plant types, each with unique abilities and strengths
- Large number of different zombie to defend against, each with their own unique characteristics
- Variety of different game modes, including Adventure mode, which features a campaign with multiple levels, and Endless mode, which challenges the player to survive as long as possible against an endless horde of zombies
- The ability to upgrade and evolve plants to make them even more powerful
- In-game power-ups and bonuses to help the player defend their home
- A variety of different environments, including a daytime backyard, a nighttime backyard, and a pool area
- Time-travel theme, where player can travel through different eras like ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas and Wild West
- Variety of different challenges and achievements to complete