You can live the life of a pro gamer in Esports Life Tycoon. A gamer’s perspective on e-sports. It would be best to use animations that are as lifelike as possible. This simulation game will appeal to aspiring managers.
COMMAND A TOP ESPORTS TEAM
You will have nothing to name when you start your goal. Have an interest in esports and see potential in gifted people. You should actively recruit potential players even if you don’t have any specific goals in mind. Start them on a career path that few others will follow. With time and effort, you can build a game house big enough for the whole team to practice.
LOOKING FOR WORTHY PEOPLE
Each player in Esports Life Tycoon brings their unique abilities and characteristics. On the market, famous players can trade with each other. There are all the players you could want right here. In many ways, the field will be similar to football. If your team has many talented players and you can help them reach their full potential, then you have something to be proud of. A perfect lineup will appear at some point. However, it would be best if you always prioritized yourself.
DEVELOPMENT FOR FIRST-TEAM GAMING HOUSE
If you look closely, you’ll see that big teams almost always have their gaming headquarters. It is used as a training facility for the team’s players daily. There will be an isolated space where you can train, explore and invent. Electricity is one of the most significant cost savings for a gambling company, as opposed to playing expensive and noisy video games on the internet while sitting outside. Team members can learn and reach their full potential in this environment. With a tight budget, you can only afford to build a small gaming room. Once you’ve made a lot of money, pay to upgrade. Create a beautiful space with all your home comforts and decorations that show off your style.
- Create and manage your own esports team: You get to create your own esports team from scratch, select players, train them and lead them to victory.
- Choose from a variety of esports games: You can choose from a variety of popular esports games such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Dota 2, each with their unique skills and strategies.
- Realistic team management: You will be responsible for managing all aspects of your team, including finances, player morale, training, and strategy.
- Participate in various tournaments and events: You can participate in different tournaments and events to compete against other teams and increase your team’s reputation.
- Develop your players: Train your players to improve their skills and abilities. You can also personalize their equipment, appearance and personality.
- Manage team facilities: You can improve your team’s facilities, such as training centers and gaming rooms, to provide your players with better resources and increase their performance.
- Negotiate sponsorships: You can negotiate sponsorships with different companies to earn more money and increase your team’s visibility.
- Engage with your fans: You can interact with your fans on social media and at events, and use their feedback to improve your team’s performance and reputation.
- Play in different game modes: The game offers different game modes such as story mode and sandbox mode to allow players to enjoy the game in different ways.