Are you like to play racing battle games? Then this Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is best for every player. This game allows players to battle and competes in underground drift events based on the different world locations.
This game is a combination of driving skills, showmanship, and style. Car drifting is so popular because it brings all the best aspects of the Vehicle car sports into one package: more realistic controls and a new, improved multiplayer mode. Hit the streets like an outlaw and hundreds of parts to customize your ride, connect with your friends, play online, and experience the realistic feeling and drift without any limits. Real-time vehicle collision damage.
This racing game contains next-generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best drifting experience.
While playing this game, you must adjust the various aspects of your car, including the steering sensitivity, gear ratio, suspension, and weight distribution, to suit your driving style.
Customize & Upgrade your car
Here in this game, it would be best if you customized your vehicle’s appearance with the paint jobs, custom wheels, body kits, windows tints, and spoilers. And upgrade your ride by installing the aftermarket performance products to get more extra points.
Online Multiplayer Mode
You can challenge your friends in this drift battle game and share your results with your friends on any platform.
Compatible with most game controllers available.
This game supports all the latest generation devices and high-resolution displays.
Fully customizable controls.
- 21+ high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- Thirteen drift courses to master from various worldwide locations.
- 48+ performance upgrades per vehicle.
- 100+ visual mods, including the spoilers, body kits, window tints, wheels, and the custom paint job
- Three levels of difficulties.
- Five race camera configurations.
- This drifting game is available in different languages like – French, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and German.