Construction Simulator 2014 is a simulation game in which you build large structures with the help of powerful modern machines. Increase construction work to become the tournament’s best contractor quickly. To do so, players must spend all of their resources and money on machines and upgrade them to maintain the highest level of construction efficiency.
14 WORLD-FAMOUS BRANDS’ CONSTRUCTION MACHINES FOR YOUR BEST SUPPORT
The game Construction Simulator 2014 makes your dream of building a large project with crazy design ideas a reality. Fourteen modern machinery pieces from leading manufacturers such as Liebherr and Man, including excavators, cranes, mortar mixers, trucks, and tractors. Players will see many great works sprouting up at breakneck speed with optimal operation mode and modern machine parameters. You won’t have to do any heavy lifting because machines support everything. As a result, for the vehicles to operate efficiently, they must be regularly upgraded and filled with more fuel.
CONTROL THE AREA’S CONSTRUCTION VOLUME AND WORK PROGRESS
You are in charge of the contractor’s construction project management. As a result, every aspect of the project must adhere to the original project plan that you have established. The best euro designs for excavators will help you do a good job. Construction Simulator 2014 is divided into many separate construction areas so that their working speeds do not interfere with one another. On the other hand, this division requires you to manage more closely, go to the store and buy a new machine, or support managers. Reasonable work allocation allows the construction process to proceed on a stable project without hitches. Use a massive concrete pump to help you build tall buildings and overcome towering walls.
SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT USING ARCADE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Arcade technology is ideal for those new to the game Construction Simulator 2014 who do not yet understand the entire machine. It is an automatic tool that assists in the setup of the machine operation mechanism that occurs throughout the working process. A high-performance mobile crane saves time when transporting construction materials to high-rise buildings. Furthermore, it can be powerful enough to bring down high-rise buildings if regularly upgraded. Players fully utilize this new technology to scale up their construction. To deploy construction automation as quickly as possible, construction sites always require a variety of modern machines.
INCREASE THE SCALE OF LAND MANAGEMENT AND MONUMENTAL WORKS
The management of construction sites is made up of a number of very interesting challenges in Construction Simulator 2014 as well. Players are given increasingly challenging tasks to complete as they progress through higher levels of the game. In addition to constructing town halls, skyscrapers, bridges, and roads, you also construct a greater number of schools, supermarkets, and hospitals. Additional bonuses, up to and including doubling the reward, will be awarded for each section that is finished on time and to the required standard of quality. If you perform exceptionally well, you will be rewarded with more up-to-date trailers than are currently available in the shop. It should be noted that even though the rate at which the work is finished is of the utmost importance, the player is still responsible for evaluating the overall quality of the construction.
- Realistic construction vehicles: The game features a variety of realistic construction vehicles, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and more. Each vehicle can be controlled in a detailed and realistic manner, allowing players to experience the challenges and complexities of operating heavy machinery.
- Construction projects: There are a variety of construction projects that players can undertake in the game, including building houses, bridges, and other structures. Each project requires different skills and equipment, providing a diverse range of gameplay experiences.
- Management gameplay: Players must manage their own construction company, taking on jobs, hiring workers, and managing finances. As the company grows, players can upgrade their vehicles and equipment, as well as hire additional workers to take on more challenging projects.
- Realistic physics and damage models: The game features realistic physics and damage models, which affect how vehicles and structures behave in the game. Vehicles can suffer damage and require repairs, and structures can collapse if not built properly.
- Career mode: In career mode, players start as a small contractor and work their way up to become a major construction tycoon. Each project completed earns the player money and experience points, which can be used to unlock new vehicles and equipment, as well as higher-paying jobs.
- Multiplayer mode: Players can play together online in multiplayer mode, working together to complete larger construction projects and competing for high scores.