Age of KITA allows you to accompany soldiers in their quest to find their way home after being teleported to KITA’s alien planet. Players will face various enemies, from monsters to armed planet dwellers. At the same time, the player will receive support from several other characters and decide when to use their skills. Surely powerful weapons will attract you.
TELEPORT TO A MYSTERIOUS PLANET
In Age of KITA, the player travels to a mysterious planet called KITA and accompanies warriors looking to return home. They are the inhabitants of a planet transported to a completely foreign planet when wormholes appear densely in an area. At the same time, when they were teleported to KITA, they were unwelcome by its inhabitants and faced dangerous monsters. Therefore, they are forced to stand up to find a way to survive on their own.
The survivors find a way against the natives, and on one occasion, they accidentally obtain an enemy weapon to bring it back to research. Thanks to this development, those transported to KITA began to have strong armies as the soldiers were continuously trained. At the same time, they can find a way to explore the strange planet they go to and face the challenges that lie ahead with the weapons they receive.
DESTROY ENEMIES ON DIFFERENT LEVELS
Players will control a soldier in the Age of KITA and begin their journey to explore different areas of KITA, and of course, it will be a dangerous journey. Players will control the character with a joystick and use different weapons that can be rotated to destroy the enemies in front. At the same time, each level has instructions to help you know what to do, and in the first level, the player will meet another soldier.
This character will be controlled automatically and will support you when facing the monsters or KITA inhabitants completely dangerous. Also, although the second character is not controllable in the game, the player can decide when to use her skills. In addition, if you are lucky, you can find a weapon appearing in several locations, and each weapon has different characteristics.
The player will appear on a dangerous planet that needs to be explored:
- The story begins when humanity is faced with a catastrophe of wormholes scattered that transport many people to an alien planet.
- They are in danger and trying to develop technology and skills to fight the enemies, and formed soldiers will help them find their way home.
- Players will accompany the main character through many different locations and use weapons that can be rotated to destroy the enemies.
- You will receive support from other soldiers; although you cannot control them directly, you can still use their signature skills.
- During the game, players will go through many different locations, and if they are lucky, they can find new weapons to continue their journey.